INVITATION TO QUOTE
Gwithian Green LNR management – Self employed Independent Contractor required
Scope of Project: To deliver the habitat management plan for Gwithian Green based on the 12 month GG work programme plan
To focus the work on the detailed work programmes outlined in the three maps:-
- Management of successional areas , scrub removal and varying the height of vegetation through brush cutting/scything
- Light felling by coppicing and cutting willow and elm
- Maintenance of the paths used for the butterfly transects through the growing season
- Removing/destroying as appropriate invasive species eg Japanese knotweed
- Management of the vegetation along the banks of the Gwithian stream and removal of excessive vegetation in the small ponds
- Raking and removing all cut vegetation and small branches by burning and stacking any larger timber in suitable areas
To input into future work programmes
To work to agreed risk assessments.
To report to the quarterly meetings of the Gwithian Green Advisory Group.
Main work on scrub removal and tree maintenance between September 2021 and February 2022 with ongoing maintenance of the transects paths and reduction of excessive vegetation throughout the spring and summer.
This contract equates approximately to 10 days work or 80 hours.
Date of notice: 18th June 2021
- Request further details from:-
Mrs Vida Perrin, Clerk to the Council, Gwinear-Gwithian Parish Council, Parish Community Facility, Copper Meadows, Reawla, Gwinear, HAYLE, TR27 5FN (staff are working from home due to Covid-19)
(01736) 850129 (answermachine service available) Email email@example.com
- Please deliver quotes to the address or email above.
- Gwinear-Gwithian Parish Council reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the quotes received
- Quotes to be received by 9am on Friday 16th July 2021